Church of St. Martin

This church was rebuilt in its entirety between 1698 and 1702. Three centuries later, its Baroque interior was restored to its bright and colourful glory thanks to the paintbrush of Daniel Venjean, an artist from the valley.

  • Opening periods From 01/07/2024 to 30/08/2024.
  • Additional openings From 01/07 to 30/08/2024 between 2.30 pm and 6.30 pm.

    Closed Saturday and Sunday.
  • Location Les Allues 73550 - Les Allues -
  • Complementary reception Accessible for visitors with reduced mobility with carer.

  • Pets allowed No


  • Car park
  • Private parking


  • Guided group tours
  • Appropriate dress required


  • Address Les Allues, 73550 Les Allues