Les Sommets in Méribel: rethinking the company of tomorrow
February 02, 2023
(Re)think the company of tomorrow, reflect together and imagine how to transform organisations.
These are the main topics of Les Sommets, a professional event which will be held for a seventh time from 3 to 5 April 2023. In the form of conferences and workshops, business leaders are invited to question themselves about the company of the future and to draw inspiration from well-known figures from rich and varied professional backgrounds.
To be more in keeping with its name, this year the organisers have decided to go yet higher and set up camp in the heart of the 3 Vallées, in Méribel.
3 reasons to attend Les Sommets
1The world is constantly evolving: today’s companies are in the throes of change. They are undergoing profound transformation: remote working, management style, and the changing expectations of consumers, supplier and employees.
A retreat in the heart of natureLes Sommets is coming to Méribel because the mountains allow you to take a step back, and because nature is a source of inspiration and the ideal setting to retreat from your routine life.
Build trust with your colleaguesWith the speakers already announced, the 2023 event promises great discussions and get-togethers at which to consider business transformation.
3 days to be inspired and take a breather
Les Sommets, formerly known as Les Sommets du digital, is a professional event in which participants attend conferences and devote themselves to the company of the future in the form of workshops, exchanges and interventions. The mission of Les Sommets is to support and encourage company leaders in their most ambitious reflections. The organisers are keen to inspire, challenge and connect the participants.
Key speakers of previous events included the five-time Olympic biathlon champion Martin Fourcade, the philosopher Raphaël Enthoven, the composer André Manoukian, the former Chief Marketing and Communication Officer at Intermarché Anne-Marie Gaultier and the Country Manager of LinkedIn Fabienne Arata.
Supporting business leaders in their thinking about the future
In a world where everything is changing rapidly, how should we rethink a company’s priorities, mission and philosophy? How can we adapt to new ways of working (such as remote working and hybrid employment) and how can we predict them? How can we continue to produce in the current economic and ecological context? And what do these changes mean for the notion of leadership?
How must companies and their staff transform themselves so they continue to exist in the coming years? To which values should they adhere, which contradictions will they encounter, and how will they manage to overcome them?
Take a step back and enjoy a social and entertaining retreat
Come to Méribel for its fabulous setting
2023 is a landmark year for the event, as it is celebrating its seventh year and, above all, because it is taking place in Méribel. This destination that was not chosen at random – quite the contrary!
The beauty of the resort’s scenery, the authentic charm of its chalets, the multitude of activities to discover in the heart of the mountains, the delicious Savoyard cuisine and the quality of its infrastructures have all seduced the organisers of this seventh event.
Moreover, what could be better than getting close to the summits for a meeting that gives you a new perspective? Méribel is the ideal location for seminars where you can take a step back and fill your lungs with pure mountain air while reflecting on the changes in corporate life.
The 2023 Summit programme will reflect on the challenges of business transformation
If you are interested in participating in Les Sommets in Méribel, here is the programme in detail:
- Monday 3 April at 12:00: cocktail reception
- Monday 3 April from 14:30 to 18:00: conferences
- Monday 3 April at 18:30: networking on the lift pitch
- Monday 3 April from 20:00: opening dinner
- Tuesday 4 April from 8:30 to 12:00 conferences
- Tuesday 4 April at 12:00 fondue party on the snow
- Tuesday 4 April from 14:00 to 16:00: outdoor or indoor workshops such as introduction to biathlon or personalised senior management workshop
- Tuesday 4 April at 16:00: conferences resume
- Tuesday 4 April at 19:00: special Les Sommets evening
- Wednesday 5 April from 9:30 to 12:30: outdoor conferences and brunch
- Wednesday 5 April at 13.30: closing of Les Sommets and a final time to spend together.
Creating bonds of trust and communication with your peers
A Méribel event featuring inspiring speakers
For this seventh event, our speakers’ profiles are rich and varied. They include creators of start-ups, philosophers, navigators, explorers, journalists, and individuals who reinvent what surrounds them by painting.
They will be in Méribel, at Les Sommets, to exchange ideas with you and bring you their vision of the company of the future*:
- Sylvain Tesson: author, writer and adventurer
- Brune Poirson: Director of Sustainable Development at Accor
- Alexandre Jollien: writer and philosopher
- Adrien Geiger: L’Occitane Group Sustainability Officer / L’Occitane en Provence Global Brand Director
- Thomas Wiesel: Humourist and columnist
- Tamara Klink: Explorer and navigator
- Daniel Cohen: Economist
- Anne Browaeys: General Manager of the French, European and African markets of Club Med
- Blaise Agresti: former commander of the PGHM in Chamonix, founder of Mountain Path
- Emmanuelle Joseph-Dailly: anthropologist, author, researcher
- Romain Millet: Managing Director of Millet Mountain Group
- Philippe Berlan: Managing Director of La Redoute
- Eléonore Laloux: Arras town councillor
- Gaël Musquet: meteorologist and hacker
- Stéphanie Jarroux: author and comedienne
- Julien Devaureix: author, business consultant and founder of the Sismique podcast
- Tristan Vyskoc : artist, investor and coach
- Guerlain Chicherit: world champion skier, driver and entrepreneur
- Cyrille de Lasteyrie : author, speaker and humourist
We look forward to seeing you at Les Sommets from 3 to 5 April
The organisers remain true to the DNA that makes Les Sommets so special, while surpassing themselves each year, and promise to #inspire, #shake up and #connect the key players in the business world at this next event.
Blog and news
My first season in Méribel
Here we are, the winter season is over, my bags are ready, I will leave Méribel with…
The best moments of this winter season
Do you remember the snowy mornings when the only sound was the skis sliding on the f…
Let’s finish off the winter season together
Winter isn’t over yet!
Skiing in April and learning to ski in spring
Can we still ski in April? Better twice than once! Not only can you, but it's an exc…